Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A weasles tail


Week 3
#5 flickr

Sid was my beautiful , wonderful ,funny, intelligent, happy, goodnatured ,loving, thieving, soppy, snuggly, wriggly, long, weasely ferret.

He died just after Christmas last year and I still miss him and miss him and miss him and etc.

I thought I would make him famous.

He also became the only thing about this week's task that I particularly liked.

Although I think Flickr looks like a great place for people to do arty things with their photos (mashups etc.) and a good place for artists to showcase their wares and although I do agree it has some pretty excellent photos on it I found it kinda clunky to use and its applications time consuming.

I wasn't keen on the layout either.

I think photo bucket is much more user friendly.

4 comments:

Curvy Kitty said...

why he's just as cute as a button!

Emily's posts said...

oh Sid,
you were the kid
of the kohl-eyed colleague
we think best.
so sad you passed
and went
to the great
ferret fairground beyond
fields of green
in the skye.

so bless
and goodbye
little Sid
furry kid.

Emily's posts said...

I lurve your ferret newsfeed- you go girl~!

proud womon said...

hey Goodytwoshoes... here's the youtube link to the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjuuOX3mhdo
Proud woman.